Friday, 14 February 2014

Happy New Year

2013 , unlike the glowing testimonies i have been reading from friends, I can safely say was the worse
year ever for me. It was rough. In fact I took the most difficult decisions ever, and hurt other people like I
never imagined. Close friends sometimes got me wondering if it was worth smiling back to any new person at all. i entered 2014 with so much regret. Regrets about words i have uttered and actions I have taken.
But hey, my God does not give you a load u cannot carry (that I am certain of). After all Isaiah 41:10 tells me 'Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.'
                I have therefore put everything aside; the pain , the betrayal, the disrespect, frustrations and disappointments. I step into 2014 with SMILES. Genuine ones, not the type I received mostly in 2013. I therefore pray for forgiveness from every toe i have stepped on. I will strive to as much as possible do that less. To ma friends and family who kept faith in me, those who listened to me; I love you. Thank you very much, and I hope I repay all your trust and love with something of equal value (even though I knw there is NONE). And so I declare this year, my year of Dedication and Commitment.
My hymn for the year would be

"Rejoice, the Lord is King;
Your Lord and King adore!
Mortals, give thanks, and sing,
And triumph evermore:
Lift up your heart, lift up your voice;
Rejoice, again I say, rejoice!"

i chose this because I have decided to rejoice and give thanks to my Maker whether rough or smooth.
After all I know God is going to do me good this year, I pray He does same for you too. I love you.. Happy New Year

No comments:

Post a Comment